This Privacy Statement is designed to explain how we handle your privacy. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data obtained through the use of our website. We respect and safeguard your privacy. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal data provided to us is always treated confidentially and used, stored, and managed in compliance with applicable privacy laws. All customers and visitors to our website are data subjects, and customers authorize us to include personal data in the automated file and to use that data for the purposes described in Article 2. The basis for processing personal data is: performance of the contract, our legitimate interest (marketing and improvement), compliance with a legal obligation, and explicit consent.
2. Purpose of data collection Holiday Resort Familiehuis Nunspeet processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided it to us yourself, and will only share it with our suppliers, departments and/or business partners acting on our behalf for the purposes described below. To the extent that consent is explicitly requested, you always have the right to withdraw your consent. Should you provide us with personal information (that identifies someone), we guarantee that this information will be used primarily for the following:
- Displaying and using the website(s) in a proper and personalized manner.
- Performing the agreement, including completing transactions and providing products and/or services.
- Verifying your identity, for example in the case of complaints, and refunds.
- Cultivating relationships with customers, suppliers and resellers.
- Notifying you of any changes to our policies, documents, and services.
- Understanding your needs better (through cookies or otherwise) and thereby being able to evaluate and improve our company, services, website, software, and security.
- Registering and handling complaints, inquiries, and requests.
- Making commercial communications, including sending targeted newsletters.
- Administering and implementing a loyalty or other reward system at your request.
- Conducting anonymized research (demographic and statistical).
- Making reviews available.
- Processing data for promotions, contests, etc.
- Maintaining a payment record.
- Complying with legal (fiscal) retention requirements and other legal and regulatory obligations.
- Handling billing and collections.
- Safeguarding and protecting our business operations and identifying and helping to minimize or prevent fraud, unauthorized activities, claims and other liabilities.
- We record your IBAN number when you sign the collection form at check in, giving approval for a monetary amount to be collected in the event of defects during your stay. No money is ever taken from your account without your knowledge.
- We collect content from your messages sent to us, such as feedback and product reviews you have written, or questions and information you have provided for customer support. When you contact us, for example our customer service or partner team, the phone calls or chat sessions with our staff may be recorded and monitored.
- We collect data on the preferences you have entered or marked, as well as redirect preferences based on your usage profile.
- When you request assistance from us for support, we collect information about you and about your reservation and other details relevant to the support incident. This includes data such as contact or authentication data, the content of communications with our customer service, data about the website/service at the time of the error and during diagnosis, as well as transportation data.
- Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Bank account number
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities to avoid the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
4. Viewing, modifying, or deleting personal data
- 4. We always try to keep your information accurate. You have the right to access the data processed about you, to have it corrected, and to have inaccurate data deleted.
- If you have an account, you can always access and change your personal data via your personal access code and password. You always have the right to modify and/or delete your personal data if they are incorrect.
- If you are under the age of 14, you cannot register. 15, 16 and 17 year olds may only register with the express permission of their parents.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you have the right to request this. You can do so by emailing us or clicking the opt-out button at the bottom of the advertisement.
- To exercise these rights or to file a complaint or request information about our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com
5. Third parties
- We will not sell or provide personal data to third parties without your express consent, unless we are required to do so pursuant to a legal provision or such provision to a third party is necessary due to, for example, an acquisition and/or merger in which we are involved.
- We share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to host our websites, run some of its features, send emails, contests or other promotions, conduct customer research, authorize and process your payments, manage and analyze data, and ensure the effectiveness of our advertising. These third parties do not have the authority to use this information for their own purposes.
- Links to third party websites are displayed solely for your convenience. When you use these sites, you will be leaving our website. We have not checked (all) of these websites, do not manage these websites, and assume no responsibility for these websites. If you decide to visit any third party website linked to by our website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Through our website, cookies are placed by the U.S. company Google, as part of their "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or to the extent that third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Holiday Resort Familiehuis Nunspeet only uses technical and functional cookies. As well as analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of our website and your ease of use. For example, they ensure the website functions properly and store your preferences. This also allows us to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can also delete any previously stored data via your browser's settings.
We are committed to processing your data securely, with the goal of preventing unauthorized access to data or disclosure of data, maintaining the accuracy of data, and ensuring the proper use of data. To this end, we have put in place physical, electronic, and logistical measures to protect and secure the data we collect online. We use encryption, including SSL security, when collecting or transferring important data, such as credit card information. However, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of such security measures and nothing in this notice should be construed as an express or implied warranty against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Service providers who may have access to your information to provide services on our behalf are contractually obligated to maintain confidentiality with respect to such information and to implement adequate data security measures, and may not use such information for any other purpose.
7. Suspicion of abuse
We reserve the right to take both proactive and corrective action in the event of suspected abuse. This means that we are entitled in this particular case to store and retain all information from and about visitors and a registrant as possible evidence of abuse. We also have the right, in the event of a sufficiently substantiated suspicion of abuse, to request further information about the registrant from third parties. Upon sufficient evidence, we may take appropriate action, including exclusion from our website or services and/or filing a report with the police and/or other relevant authorities.
8. Retention period
We retain your information for as long as necessary to accomplish the purposes for which we collect it, except as may otherwise be required by law. Data of persons who have created an account on the website or subscribed to the newsletter will be retained until the moment of termination of the account or unsubscription from the newsletter. We retain the data necessary for the financial settlement of agreements for a period of 7 years.
9. Amendment of Privacy Statement
We have the right to amend this Privacy Statement. These changes are immediately posted on our website. We will not be liable for any damages resulting from amendments to this Privacy Statement.
If you believe that the provisions of this Privacy Statement are not being adhered to, or have any other reason to complain regarding the collection of your data, please contact the management at Familiehuis Nunspeet. If you wish to exercise your right to object and/or right of data portability, or if you have any other questions/comments about the processing of your data, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure that the request for inspection was indeed submitted by you, please enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone; the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Holiday Resort Familiehuis Nunspeet will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but no later than within four weeks. If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. For questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the website, or Holiday Resort Familiehuis Nunspeet, please call +31 (0)341-250851 or email email@example.com
Our published reviews are based on the genuine experiences of our guests. We do not pay our guests to provide (fake) reviews. Furthermore, we employ a 'closed loop system'. This means that people cannot simply leave a review on the website, instead only guests who have actually stayed can leave a review.
Our guests receive a review form upon departure and only these results are processed in the review system and can be forwarded to the website. We do not show all reviews, we create a selection of reviews, which we also elaborate on. The order of reviews is from new to old. Finally, the average score you see is based on the reviews which are published on the website.