As an animation employee, your activities will mainly consist of helping with fun activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, and games. You will work independently, as well as in a team, with the support of our permanent staff.
· Enthusiastic and motivated
· Able to work independently, as well as in a team
· Creative, sporty, and flexible
· Well-organized and able to easily make contact with children
· Experience through training or internship is a plus (eg CIOS, PABO)
· Min. 2 weeks available in the summer holidays or 1-2 weeks in the May and autumn holidays
· You are a dedicated Christian
· Able to put your best foot forward, six days a week with varied working hours
· You are 17 years or older.
· A nice, varied job
· Free stay at our park
· A fixed fee per week
· A welcome afternoon on Saturday, May 5
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? And can you let our guests spend an unforgettable time at our holiday park? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Send your résumé with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org